As the Business Developer, your role is to help grow our business. You do this by leading the commercialization of our products in suitable markets, and by attracting the best clients to work with for our design services and trainings. You will help implement our growth strategy and assist in building a marketing road map to achieve our targets.
Why is this role important?
We are entering a new phase of growth in which we are looking to expand our business globally. You will have a direct impact on our business and expanding our reputation as a pioneering design and innovation company.
Once you are here you will:
- Initiate and maintain strategic relationships with potential clients and partners
- Implement and develop commercialization and marketing strategies for all product lines produced by the studio
- Design, implement and execute to completion growth initiatives that lead to capture profitability and growth
- Define key metrics and KPIs to analyze each product’s success and create frameworks to better their performance in market
- Implement the studio’s future business strategy by highlighting key markets, product categories, competitive advantage and trends to inform the studio’s latest design projects
- Visit industry events to promote our brand, grow the studio’s network and to gather customer and industry insights on the ground
- Negotiate deals to sell the studio’s products to the relevant stakeholders
- A motivated doer
- A self-starter that strives for excellence
- Able to manage time between multiple projects and deadlines
- Experienced with or ready to learn about the creative process
- Eager to be part of an innovative team
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent work experience
- A great network
- A strategic mindset
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience, preferably in marketing, sales or business development with at least three years in a marketing related role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably experience taking products to market
It’s extra cool if you also have:
- Experience in negotiating commercial terms for licensing or sales agreements
- Direct experience in running marketing campaigns
- Experience working in the creative sector
- Literacy in Google Suite and Adobe Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience in product pricing strategies
- Experience in public speaking and training.
What we offer:
When you work with us, you are part of a young, creative, multidisciplinary team. Having a diverse team is key for the creative process. Don’t be surprised if you’re invited to take part in brainstorm or feedback sessions. For you to share with the team what you’re working on is equally important. You will work in one of the best offices in Amman (ask anyone who’s ever been here), with an amazing view over the city. We have flexibility in working hours (within a certain range of course) and offer limited bureaucracy, short lines, and the opportunity to see the immediate impact of your work. You’ll be part of building our business development strategy and shaping how our studio grows. You will earn a competitive salary package, and there is ample room to grow with the company.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
If you feel you would be great at this job, but you don’t meet all the requirements, still apply! We’re actively encouraging marketing and account managers to apply for this job as well.