As the Business Development Officer, your role is to grow Twelve Degrees through the sales and commercialization of all product lines. You will help implement our growth strategy and assist in building a marketing road map to achieve those targets.
Why is this role important?
We are entering a new phase of growth in which we are looking to expand our design services and product lines globally. The Business Development Officer will have the biggest impact on getting our products into the most suitable markets and attracting the best clients to work with in order to expand our reputation as a pioneering design and innovation company.
Once you are here you will:
- Implement and develop commercialization and marketing strategies for all product lines produced by the studio
- Design, implement and execute to completion growth initiatives that lead to capture profitability and growth
- Source and maintain strategic relationships with potential clients and partners
- Define key metrics and KPIs to analyze each product’s success and create frameworks to better their performance in market
- Implement the studio’s future business strategy by highlighting key markets, product categories, competitive advantage and trends to inform the studio’s latest design projects
- Visit industry events to promote our brand, grow the studio’s network and to gather customer and industry insights on the ground
- Negotiate deals to sell the studio’s products to the relevant stakeholders
- Motivated, self-starter that strives for excellence and can manage time between multiple projects and deadlines.
We’re actively encouraging marketing and account managers to apply for this job as well.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and business development with at least three years in marketing related role in similar industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience taking products to market
- Experience in negotiating commercial terms for licensing or sales agreements
- Direct experience in running marketing campaigns
- Literacy in Google Suite and Adobe Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience in product pricing strategies
- Experience in public speaking and training.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].