As the Business Development Manager, your role is to grow Twelve Degrees through the sales and commercialisation of all product lines. You will build, lead and grow the sales and marketing teams while creating a road map that will be crucial to the studio’s future product lines.
Why is this role important?
We are entering a new phase of growth in which we are looking to expand our design services and product lines globally. The Business Development Manager will have the biggest impact on getting our products into the most suitable markets and attracting the best clients to work with in order to expand our reputation as a pioneering design and innovation company.
Once here you will
- Develop commercialisation and marketing strategies for all product lines produced by the studio
- Design, implement and execute to completion growth initiatives that lead to capture profitability and growth
- Source and maintain strategic relationships with potential clients and partners
- Define key metrics and KPIs to analyse each product’s success and create frameworks to better their performance in market
- Develop the studio’s future business strategy by highlighting key markets, product categories, competitive advantage and trends to inform the studio’s latest design projects
- Visit industry events to promote our brand, grow the studio’s network and to gather customer and industry insights on the ground
- Negotiate deals to sell the studio’s products to the relevant stakeholders
- A bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in marketing and business development with at least three years in marketing related role in similar industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience taking products to market
- Motivated, self-starter that strives for excellence and can manage time between multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in negotiating commercial terms for licensing or sales agreements
- Direct experience in running marketing campaigns
- Literacy in Google Suite and Adobe Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience in product pricing strategies
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Business Development Manager” as the email’s subject title.